Thursday, April 6, 2017

Make Me (Cry) - Noah Cyrus ft. Labrinth // Cover by Phyllis Lim


My first ever song request. A song requested by one of my best friends.

"Make Me (Cry)" is a song about struggling to move past an unhealthy relationship, where you just don't want to be out of it because you love the person so much.

Hope I did this well and hope you like it, it'll means a lot to me! Please feel free to leave me a comment, any songs that you want me to cover and I'll consider doing it!  

Been posting covers for the whole month, guess I should post some great but not so great photos. Of course will be still posting more music covers, so stay tuned for more!

Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! More music covers coming soon!

If you want the full version, check out my SoundCloud !

Love, PLSY.

I never needed you like I do right now
I never needed you like I do right now
I never hated you like I do right now
'Cause all you ever do is make me...

#NoahCyrus
#Labrinth
#MakeMeCry
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment