Thursday, April 20, 2017

FOODS.


When mum and I go to the salon, we always go to the café nearby, 'cause their foods always impressed us. Went to the salon had a haircut, as usual, to the really nice café with bro.

Ordered a spaghetti carbonara for myself and decided to order another pizza just in case bro doesn't full enough. He ordered himself a spaghetti marinara and salad chicken rice, one coke for me and a coke float for himself.

Guess the waitress were already so shocked that we ordered that much, mum called and asked us to take away another spaghetti carbonara and chicken chop with fries for her and dad for dinner. The waitress had her eyes wide opened, I think she was really shocked about the foods that we ordered.

No matter how, the foods were great! Today was great! Totally satisfied.

I'll thank my lucky stars for that night.


#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment