Saturday, April 29, 2017

Let It Go - James Bay // Cover by Phyllis Lim



One of my all time favourite, no matter how many times I listen to this, I'm still loving it, so why not a cover of this?

"Let It Go", not the one from "Frozen" but from James Bay, a song about young love that ultimately went wrong. After the couple’s tentatively cute time together, their relationship became forced and breakup.

When it's just too heavy to hold, I think now's the time to let it slide. Let it go.

Hope you like my version as much as I like this song! Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! Stay tuned for more music covers!

Love, PLSY.

So come on, let it go
Just let it be
Why don't you be you, and I'll be me?
Everything that's broke
Leave it to the breeze
Why don't you be you, and I'll be me?
And I'll be me.

#LetItGo
#JamesBay
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment