Thursday, April 27, 2017

Uncontrollably Fond 任意依恋 함부로 애틋하게


Saw many bad reviews about this drama but I still decided to watch it even though I stopped for so long after the first episode.

Kim Woo Bin as Shin Joon Young and Bae Suzy as Noh Eul  were classmates who were separated during their teenage years due to an ill-fated relationship, but later meet each other in adulthood. Shin Joon Young is now a top actor-singer while Noh Eul is a documentary producer.

Noh Eul had a tough childhood; her father died in a hit-and-run prompting Noh Eul to quit school and make a living for her and her brother. Shin Joon Young, on the other hand, had his life planned out for him. His mother wanted him to become a prosecutor; to follow the footsteps of his estranged father, but an awful incident caused him to quit law school and become a singer-actor. The two reunite when Noh Eul is tasked to film Shin Joon Young's documentary. Joon Young initially gives Noh Eul a miserable time before finally agreeing to do the documentary and even plans to win her heart back.

Finally Kim Woo Bin as the leading role this time after I've watched "The Heirs"! His acting in this drama was superb! His crying skills and lots of lots of sad scenes, he performed really well! Really looking forward for his another drama!

Suzy has a really beautiful voice in singing I have to say. This is the first time I saw her in acting, she did quite well, her acting skills were superb as well, especially those funny scenes! I believe she will did better and better in the future!

This drama is not that bad as what from the reviews, I actually cried so so bad in the last few episodes, seriously killing me, I really can't handle it especially when it came to the last 2 episodes, cause I really did not expect that coming, I didn't expect Shin Joon Young will die in the end! I thought maybe they'll found a cure or something but sadly no.

What he did for Noh Eul were the sweetest and saddest things, his bucket list wishes and how hard he wants to live.

I would rate this drama for 7/10, seriously, this was a really good and of course a sad one.





A KBS drama with the most OST, and all of them were really good! "Ring My Bell" by Suzy and "A Little Braver" by New Empire are my favourite among all!


Posters are pretty and dreamy as well!


I wish ooh ooh ooh Ring My Bell
I want you ooh ooh Ring My Bell
혹시라도 우리 만날 때마다
내 심장이 뛰는 소리가 들린다면
그대 아무 말 없이
나를 안아 주기를

I wish ooh ooh ooh
Ring My Bell
I want you ooh ooh
Ring My Bell
Every time we meet
If you can hear the sound of my racing heart
Then I hope you will hug me without a word

When it gets hard
I get a little stronger now
I get a little braver now
And when it gets dark
I get a little brighter now
I get a little wiser now
Before I give my heart away

#UncontrollablyFond

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment