Friday, April 14, 2017

You're My Garden 그대란 정원 "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순 OST Part.1" - Jeong Eun Ji 정은지 // Cover by Phyllis Lim



I'm a huge fan of Korean dramas and I've always wanted to cover songs other than the languages that I usually speak.

Here it is, my first ever Korean song cover, "You're My Garden 그대란 정원" by Jeong Eun Ji 정은지, from my recent favourite Korean drama "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순". This is definitely my favourite OST among all, the song and drama goes really well, romantic and sweet, it's been a while since I last seen a drama with lots of lots of butterflies. Highly recommended!

If only I was a flower in your garden, if only I was a cloud in your sky, I want to decorate and make you prettier, with my own colours.

I hope my pronunciations are well and hope you enjoy!

Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! Stay tuned for more music covers! 

Love, PLSY.

이렇게 Love U
Love U Love U 사랑해
따스해 너만 생각하면 행복해
너를 품은 생각만으로
미소가 가득 번지고
내 세상 물들인 그대

Like this, Love U
Love U Love U, I love you
It’s warm, whenever I think of you, I’m happy
Just thinking about holding you
Makes a smile spread on my face
You colour my world

#YoureMyGarden
#JeongEunJi
#StrongWomanDoBongSoon
#그대란정원
#정은지
#힘쎈여자도봉순
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment