Sunday, April 23, 2017

Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur // Cover by Phyllis Lim


Posted once on Instagram for 1 minute long but still decided to cover a full version of it 'cause this is just too good to resist!

"Say You Won't Let Go" is about falling in love with someone at first sight, and wanting to grow old with them just as long as you won't let go. Definitely one of my favourite love songs and looking forward to cover more James Arthur's songs!

Hope you enjoy my version! Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! More music covers coming soon!

Love, PLSY.

I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I knew I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you
Until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

#SayYouWontLetGo
#JamesArthur
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment