Thursday, March 30, 2017

Sing


Dapper Koala Buster Moon presides over a once-grand theater that has fallen on hard times. An eternal optimist, and a bit of a scoundrel, he loves his theater above all and will do anything to preserve it. Facing the crumbling of his life's ambition, he takes one final chance to restore his fading jewel to its former glory by producing the world's greatest singing competition. Five contestants emerge: a mouse, a timid elephant, a pig, a gorilla and a punk-rock porcupine.

I've been talking about this movie since day 1 the movie trailer was released. I keep saying that I MUST watch this! Don't care about the content or plot of the it just look at the title, "SING", that's enough, isn't?

A must watch for those who loves to sing! Don't be afraid to pursue your dream, dream big, you can do it someday!



Another musical genre type, so in love with it. How I wish I were one of them, get to the audition and get a chance to perform in a theater. One of my dreams is to perform in the Broadway theater!

8/10 for this! Sing!

I was a girl caught under your thumb
But my star's gonna shine brighter than your sun
And I will reach so high,
Shoot so far
Gonna hit every target

Make it count this time
I will make it count this time

This is my kiss goodbye
You can stand alone and watch me fly
'Cause nothing's keeping me down
I'm gonna let it all out
Come on and say right now
This is my big "Hello"
'Cause I'm here and never letting go
I can finally see,
It's not just a dream
When you set it all free!

#SING

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment