Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Rockabye - Clean Bandit ft. Anne Marie (No Rap Radio Edit Version) // Cover by Phyllis Lim


My recent jam for sure, the song is so motivational yet so cool.

"Rockabye" is a song about all of the single and struggling mothers in the world, how single mothers bear hardships to raise their children and give them the best possible life. The classic nursery rhyme/lullaby, "Rock-a-bye Baby", that's what every mothers sing for the children.

For me this song is not just for the single mothers but all the mothers in the world, moms always give us their best, moms always know the best.

I always like Sean Paul's rap but I decided to take the no rap radio edit version. Hope you like my version as well!

Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! More music covers coming soon! 

Love, PLSY.

She tells him, "Oh, love, no one's ever gonna hurt you, love
I'm gonna give you all of my love
Nobody matters like you"
She tells him, "Your life ain't gonna be nothing like my life
You're gonna grow and have a good life
I'm gonna do what I've got to do".

So, rockabye baby, rockabye
I'm gonna rock you
Rockabye baby, don't you cry
Somebody's got you.

#CleanBandit
#AnneMarie
#Rockabye
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment