Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay // Cover by Phyllis Lim


The Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay, this extremely exciting collaboration, it's like a dream come true!

"Something Just Like This" is a song about a relationship that doesn't need to be superhumanly perfect. 

"Where'd you wanna go? How much you wanna risk? I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts, some superhero, some fairy tale bliss, just something I can turn to, somebody I can kiss, I want something just like this.". That simple.

When it first released, I fell in love on my first hear and said that I MUST cover this song! DREAMS DO COME TRUE! Not an EDM but acoustic version, hope you want something just like this! 

Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! More music covers coming soon!

Love, PLSY.

I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts,
Some superhero, some fairy tale bliss,
Just something I can turn to, somebody I can kiss,
I want something just like this.

#TheChainsmokers
#Coldplay
#SomethingJustLikeThis
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment