Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Supermarket Flowers - Ed Sheeran // Cover by Phyllis Lim


Another Ed Sheeran's song because his brand new album "÷" is so so good! Lit!

One of my favourite songs in his album, beautiful melody, beautiful lyrics, so touching and warm. "Supermarket Flowers" is Ed's tribute to his late grandmother, using the metaphor of an angelic persona, the lyrics focus on the positive aspects and impact left behind by one who is now deceased.

This song is for all the people who had lost someone. To all the people I know who'd gone, I do miss you a lot.

A real emotional one this time but still hope you like my version.

Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! Stay tuned for more music covers!

I didn't post a full version on my YouTube channel, but if you want a full version of it, you can check out on my SoundCloud .

Can't believe it's almost a month and here comes my last cover of March! I'll see you in April!

Love, PLSY.

Hallelujah
You were an angel in the shape of my mum
You got to see the person I have become
Spread your wings and I know
That when God took you back he said, "Hallelujah you're home".

#EdSheeran
#SupermarketFlowers
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment