Thursday, March 16, 2017

Beauty and The Beast - Disney "Beauty and The Beast" // Cover by Phyllis Lim


Since Disney is going to release a live action adaptation of "Beauty and The Beast", so why not have a cover of the theme song? 

"Beauty and The Beast" is my all time favourite Disney movie, Belle is definitely my favourite Disney princess. Finally, they are coming to the big screen!

The brand new version of the theme song are sung by John Legend and Ariana Grande, but for me, no one can beat the original version which is sung by Peabo Bryson and Céline Dion.

I swear that this song was so hard to sing but still hope you like my version, a combination of the old and new versions. Be our guest, let's break the spell and believe in true love again!

Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! More music covers coming soon!

Love, PLSY.

Tale as old as time,
Tune as old as song,
Bittersweet and strange,
Finding you can change,
Learning you were wrong.

Certain as the sun,
Rising in the east,
Tale as old as time,
Song as old as rhyme,
Beauty and the beast.

#Disney
#BeautyAndTheBeast
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment