Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran // Cover by Phyllis Lim



After like ages I've been hesitated for so long, finally my first YouTube video is out!

"Castle On The Hill", a love song for the English countryside town of Framlingham, Suffolk. I did miss the place, not where I grew up but a place I'll go back almost every year. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to go back at least two years, hopefully soon! I'm on my way, driving at 90 down those country lanes, I can't wait to go home.  

Words can't really express what my feelings are. Excitements, anxious, nervous, more and more. What a mixed feelings! But I'm really happy for my first try, all the efforts had really paid off! I got so many good feedback and comments!

All the loves and words from all of you, it really did make me feel so touched. I will do it better and better and I will keep doing it until my lungs give out!

I'm seriously overwhelmed with all these loves! Feeling loved with all the love and support! With all these overwhelming loves, I surely can go further! πŸ’ͺπŸ’–

Simplicity at its best. Thank you so much!

Present to you my very first YouTube music cover.

Hope you like my version of "Castle On The Hill"! I can't wait for the album "÷"! Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! More music covers coming soon!

Love, PLSY.

These people raised me and I
Can't wait to go home.

#EdSheeran
#CastleOnTheHill
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment