Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Brofist


Here comes the best brofist in town! It's really been a while after our last met! Great to catch up with you girl!

I love the way we chit-chat, I love the way she taught me how to online shopping, I love the way we eat our breakfast together, she is just my best friend in town! 

A long whole day starts from 6 a.m. in the morning till 6 p.m. in the evening, a good 12 hours we had our conversations and spent time together. Really a great catch up with you! Hope to see you very soon again and please we need to have a food hunt together!

购物,聊是非八卦永远的好伙伴!从没那么熟到现在已成了“没有你怎么办”的最佳好拍档。总是心灵相通地想着同样的东西,仿佛就如心电感应般。只想说一句,有你真好!谢谢你从不离不弃!一起加油,我们都棒棒哒!爱你,么么哒!❤

I am a lost boy from Neverland,
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan,
And we're bored we play in the woods,
Always on the run from Captain Hook.

#BFF

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment