Saturday, February 22, 2014

Goodbye Cynja!


Ignore that sleepy face. It was 7 a.m. in the morning.

Goodbye Cynja! Good luck and all the best to you! 

Farewell dinner for sis last night. Going to Miri today, good luck once again Cynja! 
I'm really not good in words, as I changed my new blog, this is the very first time I'm using English for my blog.
Oh, come'n, back to Chinese! 

姐姐要去读书了,
好吧,是有不舍,
没人陪我聊天聊到深夜了。

昨晚为她庆祝,
全家人一起吃晚餐。
真好,又聚在一起了。

又生病了,
感觉有点扫兴。

爸妈和姐姐一大早就出发了,
在家里,无所事事,
看电视,听歌,
电脑游戏玩了好久,连做梦都是电脑游戏。
无聊到把头发绑辫子。

午餐,
阿姨放工后就买了鸡饭给我们吃。
好饱,吃不太下。

睡了午觉,
晚餐本来打算出外吃的,
但是时间不早了,
懒惰,只好吃外卖了。

早上本来还没什么感觉,
晚上,不习惯,
没跟姐姐聊天。

Anyway, good luck and all the best Cynja!

Just so you thought all good things come to an end,
That's when the new chapter just began.

Fret no my love,
I'll be by your side.

Your life is a vast and glowing empty page,
Do anything you want,
Laughter's and the tears.

Goodbye Cynja! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment