Sunday, September 17, 2017

The Way I Are.


"I'm sorry, I'm not the most pretty, I'll never ever sing like Whitney."

"I'm on my way, driving at 90 down those country lanes, singing to "Tiny Dancer" and I miss the way you make me feel, it's real, we watched the sunset over the castle on the hill."

I promised myself that whenever when I'm heading to that town, I'll play this song all over in my earphones.

The atmosphere is still the same, same as how it used to be. The warmness, the happiness that could gave you goosebumps and laughter on your face.

The warm welcomes, the warm smiles, the laughter all around the tiny corner are things that you definitely need when you're there.

The scent of the room that I still remember since I was a kid, the scent hasn't change in a bit, the scent that I'm familiar and fell in love with.

A small gathering, good foods and good companions. A little sweet and warm conversations, a little embarrassed but yet so thankful. Thank you for all the supports.

Woke up on a sunny day, gathered all around, the place is just you and me, where we threw all our worries out.

All those words that brought tears in my eyes, not something that I want but still thank you for your warmness and kindness.

Feels so good with my outfit right, good views, good foods, good companions, happiness is one of the easiest things.

A little rain but that doesn't bothered me. I admit I got a little annoyed with the stuff that repeats but there's still something that warmed me up.

I will never forget those warm words, the hot tears in my eyes under the rain poured night sky. Hope the night will be forever young.

I wonder if I leave without saying goodbye, would it be much easier? I'm seriously no good in goodbyes, and with all those sad and warm words just make me can't hold on anymore but I still try to.

Will I meet you all again in real soon? I really hope so, please, just be fast.

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment