Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Praying - Kesha // Cover by Phyllis Lim



"Praying" was written about that moment when the sun starts peeking through the darkest storm clouds, creating the most beautiful rainbow. Once you realize that you will in fact be OK, you want to spread love and healing. If you feel like someone has wronged you, get rid of that hate, because it will just create more negativity.

Immediately fell in love with this song when I first heard it. Hope you like my version of "Praying"!

Check out my SoundCloud for full version!

Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! More music covers coming soon! :)

Love, PLSY.

I hope you're somewhere prayin’, prayin'
I hope your soul is changin', changin'
I hope you find your peace
Falling on your knees, prayin'

#Praying
#Kesha
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment