Saturday, September 23, 2017

Skechers Ambassador - KAI


Look who I met today! It's KAI, Jongin 오빠! Saw this long time ago but didn't take a picture with it. Even though my favourite member of EXO is not KAI but my cousin is a big fan of his. She wanted to take a picture with him but feels shy and embarrassed with all the people looking at her, so, I decided to take a picture with KAI as well to encouraged her. 

Don't care what other people think of me or looking at me, here it is, a picture with my KAI 오빠! Anyways, KAI 오빠 is too handsome to resist a picture with him as well!

今天逛街看我遇见了谁!是钟仁哥哥!无论店里店外的人怎么用奇怪的眼光看着我和KAI的人形立牌拍照也不管了,钟仁哥就是帅,必须和他一起来张合照啊!


KAI is like super good looking! 

连人形立牌也好好看的KAI!



넌 불공평해
이기적인 거니? 그만해
너의 눈 너의 코 너의 입은
봐도 봐도 계속 예쁠 거니
넌 불공평해
거기까지만 해
oh 넌 위험 해 위험 해
천천히 엄마야

You’re unfair
Are you being selfish? Stop it
Your eyes, your nose, your lips
No matter how much I look, will they be pretty?
You’re unfair
Just stop right there
You’re dangerous, dangerous,
Take it slow, oh my!

#EXO
#KAI
#KimJongIn

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment