Thursday, September 28, 2017

Nervous - Gavin James // Cover by Phyllis Lim



"Nervous" is a delicate ballad about the confusion that comes with navigating young love.

I guess we had an expiration date, so I won't say I love you, it's too late.

Now that you're on someone else's shoulders, the winter winds are colder on my own. Maybe we will meet when we get older, maybe we won't, so I won't say I love you if you don't.

Mark McCabe Remix version was my first heard for "Nervous" and I immediately fell in love with. Then I discovered the original version, the ballad version was so much better, it was totally my type of song and decided I need to cover this. 

Hope you like my version of "Nervous"! Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! More music covers coming soon! :)

Love, PLSY.

Now that you're on someone else's shoulders
The winter winds are colder on my own
Maybe we will meet when we get older
Maybe we won't
So I won't say I love you if you don't

#Nervous
#GavinJames
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment