Saturday, September 2, 2017

Home - Michael Bublé // Cover by Phyllis Lim


Here's a song request from one of my long lost friends. We used to sing in the class together whenever teacher hasn't arrived. It's been a while since we last met after graduated from high school. I'm kind of shocked when she requested for a song cover from me, not that shocked in surprise but shocked in touched. Hope you're doing all well and hope you like this! Really miss you a lot!

Home is a place we long for. Longing to meet my long lost friend but still knowing there is a gratefulness about where she is.

Hope that I did this well! Feel free to leave me a comment for song requests, I'll consider doing it!

For those who wanted a full version, check out my SoundCloud !

Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! More music covers coming soon!

Love, PLSY.

Another summer day
Has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home

May be surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh, I miss you, you know

And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
“I’m fine baby, how are you?”
Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that

Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky, I know
But I wanna go home
I’ve got to go home

Let me go home
I’m just too far from where you are

I wanna come home

#Home
#MichaelBublé
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment