Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Trolls


Don't feel like watching it when I first saw this. Thinking that why don't I give it a try since it's a boring day.

Justin Timberlake as Branch, a paranoid, disgruntled Troll survivalist. He was so grey and depressed when you first saw him, no colours, no smile on his face, no music, no singing, no dancing and no hug. Branch refuses to sing because, as a child, he caused his grandmother to be killed after Chef found him because of his singing, and blamed himself since, causing his colour to turn from blue to grey. When the other trolls started to sing "Total Eclipse of The Heart" gave me goosebumps! I really love the scene when all the Trolls were captured and soon to be eaten, Poppy loses hope as she and all the other Trolls turn grey. Branch sings for Poppy to cheer her up, and confesses his love for her through the song "True Colors", much to Poppy's surprise and together they restore the colors of all of the Trolls, including Branch himself. Touched and warmed, music really can heals your soul. Justin Timberlake's voice was lit when he started to sing the first word of "True Colors"! Goosebumps everywhere!

Anna Kendrick as Princess Poppy, the princess of the Trolls. She was an extremely happy and optimistic troll, pink in colour, loves music, loves singing, loves dancing, loves hugs. A real brave troll which rescued her friends who've been captured by the Bergen Chef. Always love Anna Kendrick's singing since "The Pitch Perfect", she has a real good voice and what surprised me was she sings so good in the song "Get Back Up Again"! So energetic and motivates!

I always love musical genre movies, all the songs from Trolls were so good! Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick's version of "True Colours" (Film version), I'm sorry but I have to say I think it's better than Cyndi Lauper's original version!

I was so regret but not until I've watched this movie. Don't ever judge a movie by its poster, 'cause this is seriously so good! I would definitely rate 7.5/10 for this!

You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Oh I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
And the darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small

But I see your true colours
Shining through
I see your true colours
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colours
True colors are beautiful,
Like a rainbow.

I'm not giving up today
There's nothing getting in my way
And if you knock-knock me over
I will get back up again

If something goes a little wrong
Well, you can go ahead and bring it on
'Cause if you knock-knock me over,
I will get back up again.

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment