Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Only You "13 Reasons Why" - Selena Gomez // Cover by Phyllis Lim




Everyone is watching this on Netflix, haven't got a chance to watch it yet but I'm a big fan of the song!

"Only You", a song from the popular Netflix series, "13 Reasons Why". If the person they are complicated with would have just stayed and loved them then he or she would have stayed.

First heard and fall in love with it immediately and told myself that I have to cover this song! Hope you like my version of "Only You"! Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! More music covers coming soon!

Love, PLSY.

All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you

#OnlyYou
#SelenaGomez
#13ReasonsWhy
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment