Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Good Dinosaur


Been hearing this was highly recommended by everyone, so after so long, I decided and finally watching this.

Luckily for young Arlo, his parents and his two siblings, the mighty dinosaurs were not wiped out 65 million years ago. When a rainstorm washes poor Arlo downriver, he ends up bruised, battered and miles away from home. Good fortune shines on the frightened dino when he meets Spot, a Neanderthal boy who offers his help and friendship. Together, the unlikely duo embark on an epic adventure to reunite Arlo with his beloved family.

A warm hearted movie about a dinosaur named Arlo, his timid nature makes tasks difficult for him. Henry attempts to give Arlo a sense of purpose by putting him in charge of guarding their silo, and helps him set a trap. It captures a feral cave boy (Spot), but Arlo doesn't have the heart to kill him, and sets him free.

They went through thick and thin, ups and downs together while travelling the way to home. They've met troubles but helped and protected each other.

And finally, Arlo learned to be braver after all those disasters and problems he'd met.

Love and warm were showed strongly in this movie.

This deserves a 6.5/10!

To ten million fireflies
I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell
But I'll know where several are
If my dreams get real bizarre
Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar

#TheGoodDinosaur

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment