Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017


2017, nothing much that I hope for, I won't be greedy, won't be hate, I just want it to be simple and good.

2017, I want to be braver. Be brave in every single little thing, be brave to step forward and pursue my dream, be brave to speak up my mind and express my feelings, be brave to protect the ones I love, be brave when facing all the problems and troubles, do not be a coward, just be brave.

2017, I want to be more mature. Mature in every single little thing, no matter physically or mentally, be more mature, learn not to shed a tear easily no matter what, be mature in words while talking, be mature in the way I think, learn to tolerate and compromise.

2017, I want to be more hardworking and put more efforts on whatever I pursue, to be more systematic and scheduled. Do not give up easily and keep it up till the end. I want a busy, enrich and happy life.

2017, music, food, movie, drama, book and everything good still in my list. The things I love will be more and more, the things I do not love, I will learn to embrace them. Music, I will be sure to get better and better in my music career, music is life, I will never forget my dream until my lungs give out. Food, travel and explore places, foods and drinks, be sure tummy is always full with love. Movie and drama, these will never less, will keep watching more and more films, get inspirations and motivations, and of course, the list of my favourite idols will getting more and more. Book, same goes to movie and drama, will keep reading and reading, from fiction to non-fiction. Everything good, the definition of everything good, for me, things that will bring you love, happiness and warmth, goosebumps and shivers, dream and fantasy, eternal and infinite, keep searching for these elements, then it will considered as something good.

2017, family, friends and idols are still important to me. Dreams and fantasies, love and romance are still my type. Dream big, live well, have a good heart, good mentality, good psychological quality and always be humble and kind.

2017, most importantly, I need to learn in goodbyes. I am a person who no good in goodbyes, every time, every goodbyes, it sure will make me cry. I need to be stronger in every goodbyes. Life will face countless goodbyes, so I should learn to face all of it. After crying, we'll have warmer and stronger smile, we own a carefree power to have a carefree life.

2017, to all my family and friends, lovers and haters and to all the people that I know or the people who knows me, have a blessed, prosperity and happy year! Best of luck, may all the wishes come true!

2017, be good, be kind, keep it up!

一切重新也从心开始。

提高心理素质,
心态上淡定,
心灵上美好。

虽然我想我还没成熟到能理解离别,
但我在努力学习。
学习生活上必修的课题,
学习如何善待别人也善待自己。

人生中会面对无数次的别离,
所以我们都该学会面对。
哭过之后的明天会拥有更温暖更坚强的笑容,
我们拥有无忧无虑的力量才能拥有无忧无虑的生活。

即将开启一个人的冒险,
路上有时烈日晴空,
有时风吹雨打,
陪伴的也有离开的,
踏上列车或徒步行走,
最后还是得自己一个人抵达终点,
没有人能陪你到最后,
所以要学会更坚强,更勇敢,

继续寻找,坚守热忱,
享受着沿路的风景,
到达那美丽的终点站。

明知道偶尔会寂寞,
选择没有你的途中。
不舍只是个念头,
离开会是一种洒脱,
不被坏天气左右,
我,
说走就走。

2017年要好好的,继续前进,继续加油!


Happy New Year! 新年快乐!



#2017

#PLSY
 

No comments:

Post a Comment