Saturday, January 21, 2017

Thumping Spike 2 花样排球 2 두근두근 스파이크 2


A short drama that you can definitely finish it in a day or two. Romance, love, dreams, family and friendship in one drama.

Lee Won Geun as Dong Hae Sung, a caring, kind and sweet guy, who has a dream that wants to be in uni life like normal students do. He does not want to become a professional volleyball player, even though his father insists him to be. If I could find a sweet, caring and cute guy in my uni life, how lucky I will be! He is definitely the type of guy that I want!

Kim So Eun as Han Da Woon, a nerdy, bookish and genius freshman, who firstly falls in love with the senior of hers, Kim Sun Woong as Go Yi Ra, but lastly she found out that whom she actually love is the one she always spent time with, Dong Hae Sung. I feel that I really have the same personalities as Da Woon, a girl always dreamed of love and believe love in first sight! 

I really love the spirits they had when in the competitions. Their fighting spirits will definitely bring you goosebumps and when the moment they had finally win, sure will bring up your tears. The happiness, the victory and all the touching spirits and moments.

Last but not least, the relationship between Hae Sung and Da Woon for sure is the best of the best. All the sad, heartache, romantic and sweet moments, you'll definitely want a campus crush in uni life!


I want someone to look at me like Lee Won Geun looks at girl. His eyes that bright and shine, his sweet and adorable smile, just perfect! His smile just needs to stop!


Overall, it was a pretty good short drama, worth a try!


왼쪽 가슴이 너무 아파 뭔가 누르는 것 같아 
하루 종일 숨을 쉴 때마다
니 생각이 떠오르거나, 니 소식이 들리 때마다 
몇 달째 이렇게 계속 아파
잘한 일이라고 몇 번을 다짐해봐도

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment