Tuesday, January 31, 2017


Surprisingly, coincidentally, we wore the same colour theme and I just found out that! A really nice catch up session with these 3 young ladies! We've finally grown up, maturer and of course prettier!


Because she is the most "liang moi", the prettiest in our squad. She is the one that I'm so close with since high school, even though we seldom meet but there is still no gap between us! We still share the same thoughts and ideas as always. That kindest, the warmest and the prettiest! Hope to see you in real soon!


The girl that I'm not so close with at first, not until I found out the kind and the so true personalities of hers. A really straight forward person, so true, so real, no double faces, express her feelings and love naturally, that's my girl! She is the one that I often meet but never run out of topic every time. She is a candid photos expert, her candid photos are like superb! So here it is, win already loh is the word. Love you to the max!


A girl far in Taiwan, come back once or twice in a year, the one that I meet the least but we often had video calls. My karaoke partner and secrets sharer, really hope that you'll go back as slow as it can, 'cause it's too short for our catch up. Obviously, a fake candid.

I wish I could ask for just a bit more time to spend with these important people in my life. ❤

I'm calling all my friends after midnight
To remind 'em that I'll always be there for them
It gets lonely when there's no one to talk to
But it's good to know that somebody cares

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment