Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016


2016 coming to an end in a blink of eyes, can't wait for a brand new year!

Again, every year end with the "new year, new me" things but I just want to share somethings that inspired and motivated me, and of course my new year wishes!

2016, I think that I've become braver and stronger, not physically but mentally. This is yet not enough, I need to become braver and braver, stronger and stronger.

2016, have read some books, words, lines and stuffs that motivated me a lot. Hope all these words and lines will motivate me no matter when and how.

2016, people that inspired me. Firstly, family and friends, learned that how to become more mature and face your own problems, pushing and motivating me to move forward and further, not just staying and waiting for chances. Secondly, idols. Korean famous singer, Hwang Chi Yeul, who inspired me to pursue and achieve your own dreams, no matter how long it would take. China athlete, Dong Li the fencer, taught me that should be brave and strong while facing all the troubles and your enemies. Korean famous actor, my favourite Korean male actor, Ji Chang Wook, who inspired me to persist till the end no matter how hard it is and don't care about what people judge about you, just be yourself and do your best.

2016, gained new knowledge in new language. Took online Korean language course and not going to give up till I learn all of it and can speak it fluently. Gladly, I may not understand the meaning of the words but now I can read and write Korean words and some of the basic words I can understand and speak it quite good.

2016, baking and dramas. Baking quite often this year, my baking skills are getting better and better, hope that I can be a baker singer one day! Dramas, lots of dramas this year, from romance to action, from action to science fiction, all were great! More dramas coming on next year, can't wait to watch what I want to watch!

2016, good things and bad things happened. Growing up and you'll slowly realize, bad things doesn't matter, bother and stop you from living. Keep your head up and look forward to the future, while there is life, there is hope.

2016, it's been a great year, 20 years of living, thank God I'm still alive.

Thank you 2016! Happy New Year's Eve!

This is the new year
A new beginning
You made a promise
You are the brightest
We are the voices


#2016
#ThankYou2016
#SoLong2016

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment