Friday, December 30, 2016

The K2 더 케이투


The K2 더 케이투, 16 episodes in less than one week time, should have watch it on September while it premiered but ended up on December.

I am so so happy to see Ji Chang Wook in this drama, decided to watch The K2 because of Ji Chang Wook's superb acting and of course his handsomeness that you just can't resist! Seldom watch action movie or drama but whenever it comes to Ji Chang Wook, all the action dramas, I will absolutely watch them. He doesn't need a stuntman on his action films, he was doing so great in this drama as well, hot and handsome, whenever it comes to action part, he did it so well, and with his suit and gun on all time long, you just can't resist to applaud and fall for him.

As well as YoonA, I've always love YoonA, especially when she appeared on China's variety shows, she is just so kind and friendly and of course, she looks so pretty!

Before I watch The K2, I've watched 7 First Kisses, episodes by episodes, I love Ji Chang Wook's episode the most! Still the super hot secret service agent, his lines, his facial expression, and his superb acting skills, one phrase in conclude, oh my gosh!


The K2, story about Ji Chang Wook as Kim Je Ha, an intelligent former mercenary soldier for the PMC Blackstone. While in Iraq, he gets framed for the murder of his lover, a civilian. As a result, he runs away and becomes a fugitive. Suffered with PTSD, which he cannot kill a person. He returns to South Korea and by chance, gets offered to work as a bodyguard by Song Yoon Ah as Choi Yoo Jin, the owner of JSS Security Company and wife of the presidential candidate, Jo Sung Ha as Jang Se Joon. He accepts the job in exchange for resources that he needs in order to get his revenge on another presidential candidate, Kim Kap Soo as Park Kwan Soo, who previously ordered the killing of his lover. In the meantime, Je Ha gets assigned to guard Im Yoon Ah as Go An Na, the hidden daughter of Jang Se Joon, whose life is always threatened because of Yoo Jin, her stepmother. An Na, who has been recluse and lonely all her life, starts relying on Je Ha, who shows concern for her and protects her at all costs. With her social phobia and experiences panic when exposed to flashing lights, make Je Ha wants to protects her more. They slowly fall in love with each other, which makes Je Ha torn between having to work with his ally, Yoo Jin in order to get his revenge and protecting his new-found love, An Na, against his own ally.

 

Starts from the first episode till the finale, for me, Je Ha is a very protective person, no matter the person whom he doesn't know or the person he loves. After he found out of An Na's misfortune, on that moment, he decided to save and protect her. I love it when both of them slowly fall for each other, the loves, the protects, the concerns and all those sacrifices, especially Je Ha would sacrifice himself no matter what just for An Na. Such a gentle and protective man, it's really hard not to fall in love with him.


The K2 is a drama that will brings out all your emotions and tensions according each scene. People could be so ambitious and merciless to get the power that could control the whole country or even the whole world. In my review, Je Ha is the one and only who doesn't even care about all the power and control, he'd been betrayed by the country and all the people he trusted and he swore that he will never be loyal to anyone else, he just wants to protect the one he loves. I seriously need a man who watching me and protecting me like Je Ha in my life! I've learned from Je Ha that you'll need braveness in everything.

The ending was not what I expected, especially Jang Se Joon and Choi Yoo Jin. I never expected that they will die in the end. All the loves and hates turned into zero in just a second. The finale was the most exciting and with most tensions one, all the actions and movements were showed greatly.


For sure, there are a lots of romantic scenes between Je Ha and An Na. Je Ha and An Na are so in love with each other. Those romantic, sweet and playful scenes will definitely make you blush a lot! The best ramen couple! Ji Chang Wook and YoonA are definitely my favourite onscreen couple in 2016.



Ji Chang Wook's acting never disappoint me, as well as The K2. A superb action, romance and cool drama that you'll never regret watching it. Been wanted to watch Healer, starring Ji Chang Wook as well. I think the next drama will be but after I've settle up my emotions after this well cool drama.


The OST are so good as well, Amazing Grace by YoonA was so nice, YoonA's beautiful voice and the amazing scene brought out a lots of emotions. Love You by Min Kyung Hoon, Sometimes by U Sung Eun is the one I like the most, emotional music and well written lyrics.


A perfect actor with superb acting skills, a great singer with beautiful voice and a person who can be so cool and playful in both. His smile I just can't help it! How can I not love him? Ji Chang Wook, the Korean male actor that I love the most! Can't wait to see you on your upcoming film!


What is the best in the afternoon? Drama and snacks of course. Perfect combination.

K2 is officially my favourite code right now. Simple and cool, THE K2.

아주 가끔은 숨 죽여 울고
아주 가끔은 니 생각 하곤 해
나 바보처럼 너와 걷던 이 길
덩그러니 서서
니 이름을 또 불러도 보곤 해

Sometimes, I quietly cry
Sometimes, I think of you
Like a fool, I stand alone
On this road we used to walk on together
Calling out your name once again

#TheK2
#JiChangWook
#YoonA

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment