Friday, October 21, 2016

Train to Busan 《尸速列车》 부산행


I often watch Korean dramas but Korean movie, I am not sure, I think this is the first one. It's kinda late to watch this but I have to say, this is a very good movie with very strong message.

A train to Busan with a tons of zombie infected humans. 

Everyone started to being selfish and only care about themselves, included the main leading role, Gong Yoo as Seok Woo. But the little daughter of his, even though it's a disaster out there but she still didn't forget to help the others. This had finally taught Seok Woo to help the others in need in the middle of the movie.

I think the most selfish person in the movie is Kim Eui Sung as Yong Suk. He was so selfish and heartless, he doesn't even care how other people do, he just want to head to Busan safely to see his mother even if he is alone.

I didn't expect that Ma Dong Seok as Sang Hwa will turned into a zombie. I thought he would make it till the end. That part when he sacrifices himself to save his wife Jung Yu Mi as Seong Kyeong and the others, that was really sad. Before he turn to a zombie, he named his unborn child.

When Seok Woo and the gang manage to reach the front train car, the heartless and selfish Yong Suk and the passengers had sealed the car door before them, fearing infection. Jong Gil sees her zombified sister through the glass door, and realizes that she had willingly sacrificed her own life for the sake of others. The living humans were even scarier than the dead.

I thought Seok Woo, Su An and Seong Kyeong are going to make it till Busan. But unexpected plot again, Seok Woo was bitten by the zombified Yong Suk. Not wanting to hurt the others, Seok Woo tells Seong Kyeong and Su An that he needs to let himself go. He asks Seong Kyeong to take care of his daughter, then commits suicide by falling off the train before he is fully transformed. That part I cried so so bad. I was like, why? Why Seok Woo has to die in the end? I really don't get it. He sacrifices himself just to protects his daughter. 

In the end, just Seong Kyeong and Su An made it to Busan. Su An singing the song for her father and the end. Unexpected plot but still good.

I still look for your face in the crowd
If you could see me now
Would you stand in disgrace or take a bow
If you could see me now


#TraintoBusan

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment