Thursday, October 27, 2016

🌹🌸🌼🌻🌷



After two long months, here we go again, meet one of the best girls of mine!

Feel so good every time I met her, we always and forever have the same thinking and topics. Glad to heard that she is doing well in university, and thank you for sharing me some info about U, I think I've learned and gained new things!

She never missed her warm goodbye hug for me, not even this time. Thank you and love you! Hope to see you very soon! Maybe in December! All the best to you in your uni life, have faith and keep working! Don't care how other people judge you, just be yourself! Love! ❤

Not Snapchat but SNOW vibes this time!

When no one was there, you was there for me
When nobody cared, you still cared for me
If everyone leave you, be here with me
I hope that you're hearing me

#BFF

#PLSY 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment