Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Happy Birthday, mama! ❤


Happy birthday, mama! Stay healthy and young forever! Hope you like the cake! ❤


Mum cooked us her birthday dinner. These were really really good! With my photography skill, mum said it looks more tasty! Thanks mum!


Today, been rushing with cousin to make this no bake chocolate biscuit cake for mum. I usually make cheesecake but not this. This was my first attempt of making something other than cheesecake so I was so nervous that this chocolate biscuit cake would turned out to something that is not what I wished for like will the cake and the chocolate ganache be set?

Crushed the digestive biscuits into small chunks, mixed it well with melted chocolate combined with butter and condensed milk. I'm using Hershey's since my house are running out of chocolate. After set for 1 hour, I cooked the chocolate ganache and poured it on the top of the cake. 

Surprisingly, after been set for few hours, all those stuff were set. Cut the cake and it turned out what it supposed to look like and what I'm hoping to see! I'm seriously so happy with it but it's kinda sweet, I'm not a sweet tooth, so I guess I'll be lessen some condensed milk next time.

Another good attempt, thank you for all the feedback and comments! I'll do better and better next time! Not just cheesecake but more! And happy birthday once again, mama! Thank you for liking my chocolate biscuit cake! ❤

You keep me humble, keep me focused everyday
You know how to put a smile on my face
When I think about you, all my worries fade
You say you'll love 'til forever and that'll never change

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment