Thursday, August 4, 2016

Vibes.


Another great catch up after 3 months long. Every catch up is great with her!

The conversation was short this time cause we focused on the hit Korean drama, Doctors. Starts from 6.30am, for 7 hours long, we've watched 7 episodes continuously. I admitted I am so crazy for the drama but she is way more crazier than me! You go girl!

Not a full BFF squad today, but I know that it soon will be.

People come and go, I'm seriously glad that she had stayed. She stayed no matter how long our friendship goes, she stayed no matter what happened in life, you know that she will always be there.

Friends since 2009 and still counting, I know it will still be counting till the end of my life.

Will totally have a good sleep and sweet dreams tonight!

Snapchat vibes and Korean drama. 안녕하세요!

And although time may take us into different places,
I will still be patient with you.
And I hope you know,
I won't let go.

#BFF

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment