Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Belated Birthday Surprise!



I actually don't know what to say, I'm really touched of all these stuff! Snacks all the way from Taiwan! Thank you for the belated birthday present, girl! Thank you for the warm letter and the secret audio from you! 

Seriously, I don't know what to do if the world without you. Thank you for always be there for me, people come and go, the best will stay. I guess you're one of the best!

The snacks are actually good! Unexpected gift! Snacks actually suit me right! Thank you so so much! Glad to have you as a best friend of mine.

谢谢你迟来的生日礼物! 幸福来得太突然! 真的有点小感动! 身为吃货的我, 收到零食应该是最开心不过了! 会好好品尝远自台湾的零食! 谢谢你! ❤

Cause we all get lost sometimes, you know?
It's how we learn and how we grow.
And I wanna lay with you 'til I'm old,
You shouldn't be fighting on your own.

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment