Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Doctors 닥터스

Done with another good SBS drama, Doctors.

Another Park Shin Hye and Yun Kyun Sang's drama after Pinocchio in 2014. Good to see these two collab again!

A girl, Hye Jung, who was a gangster in school back then, after many scars that she had been through in life, becomes a successful doctor.

I love the braveness that she always had, no matter in life, family, friendship or love, she always had the braveness to goes through.

I'm so impressed by all the doctors and surgeons when saving a patient's life. They did their best in saving lives, no matter a person they love or a person they hate. The spirits of doctors always impressed me well!

This drama taught me well. In life, family, friendship and love, learn to forgive and forget, you'll find there are lots of love and happiness in one little thing. The never give up spirits and be confident towards everything you do. This makes me have confidence in things that I'm scared and afraid of.

I have serious second lead syndrome in this one, even though it's finale but I still can't get over it. Yun Kyun Sang @ Jung Yoon Do, the intelligent and confident neurosurgeon as known as visiting staff, found himself attracted to Hye Jung, who is very different from him. 




Honestly, I'm kinda sad that Hye Jung didn't find his good and in the end, she chose Ji Hong and Yoon Do continues to have crush on her. But 오빠 괜찮아, you are still the best in my heart! Really looking forward for your next movie! Hoping that you'll become the leading role next time! 오빠 사랑해! ❤



The OST are so good as well! What I love the most are "No Way" by Urban Zakapa and "Sunshower" by SE O of Jelly Cookie.

Glad that I had chance to watch this beautiful drama. Doctors, a drama that really worth to watch!

미안하다 말하지마
No way
내 곁에서 떠나지마
No way
내게 줬던 그 숨결로 다시
Lonely Lonely
날 안아줘 날 놓치지마
No way
never never never never
No way
너를 선택한 그 날 그 날부터
내 안에 니가 살아숨쉰다

Don’t tell me you’re sorry
No way
Don’t leave me
No way
With the breath you gave to me
Lonely Lonely
Hold me, don’t let me go
No way
never never never never
No way
The day I chose you
You are alive and breathing in me

#Doctors
#닥터스
#YunKyunSang
#윤균상
#JungYoonDo
#정윤도

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment