Saturday, August 27, 2016

A Thousand Miles


Today is the day, we will be 14, 288 km = 8, 878 miles apart. 8, 878 miles, what a distance, what a far distance.

Actually, I never expected I'll be that sad. But whenever the day comes, it actually sadder than I thought.

I dreamed a dream or two, and it's all about you. And still I dream he'll come to me, that we will live the years together. But there are dreams that cannot be, and there are storms we cannot weather.

I promise I'll find you no matter where you are. Not stalking but protecting you invisibly, watching you quietly in this far off distance. I'll always be there whenever you feel insecure.

I wish I could hug you for the one last time, but this is definitely ridiculous, this would never happen. Even if I could, I think I won't, I may recall with nostalgia when I can't see you.

I'm no good in goodbyes, so this is it. Just be good, be well. I will mark my maps, pin all the places you might have been, and try not to think of you too often. 

8, 878 miles, I will considered as the most beautiful distance in the world, a distance that will bring us together someday.

I wish that I could hop on a plane right now or I'd walk a thousand miles, if I could just see you, tonight.

从不曾预期会和你相遇
像阻止不了突来的大雨
尽管经历过 最坏的结局
也许我该勇敢为自己继续

上天的安排我和你相遇
没痛过哪有爱过的证据
你每一个眼神都 穿透我的犹豫
你是我期待已久的不期而遇

#8878miles

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment