Thursday, February 11, 2016

Chinese New Year - Day 4



So spread your wings and live again!

Photos day! A picture paints a thousand words.





Family dinner, conversations, laughter, happiness all in a night!

Did a short cover with cousin Sherra, even though I'm not a "Belieber", I admit that I'm a "Directioner" but this song is just our jam recently, so we decided to do a short cover.

Love Yourself by Justin Bieber



Ignore the choked up and laugh, we've been hold on for so hard!

Karaoke night with family! We all love to sing! Thank you for the video cousin Melda! Yes, I did sang the theme song of the movie "Ola Bola" again. I just love this song! Full of spirits with meaningful lyrics!

Wonderful night, wonderful people, good night.

I'll tell the world, I'll sing a song,
It's a better place since you came along,
Since you came along.

Your touch is sunlight through the trees,
Your kisses are the ocean breeze,
Everything's alright when you're with me.


#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment