Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Heavy - Linkin Park ft. Kiiara // Cover by Phyllis Lim



"Heavy" centers around the emotional weight of fixating on oneself. It is the first single from Linkin Park’s seventh studio album.

Chester Bennington said that "Heavy" is a song of enlightenment, where a person takes a step back and realizes that a great deal of emotional strain is self-inflicted. The song is about something that you are holding on to but is dragging you down.

There's no more Linkin Park like childhood times. I know it's a little too late, but still R.I.P. Chester Bennington, you will be remembered. And thank you for the one who inspired and encouraged me to do this cover!

It was a short cover, if you're hoping for a full version, please check out my SoundCloud ! 

Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! More music covers coming soon! :)

Love, PLSY.

I'm holding on
Why is everything so heavy?
Holding on
So much more than I can carry
I keep dragging around what's bringing me down
If I just let go, I'd be set free
Holding on
Why is everything so heavy?

#Heavy
#LinkinPark
#Kiiara
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment