Thursday, May 16, 2024

Warm Bodies


Felt so good to re-watch this after 11 years.

Watched a few times back then but it was still good to re-watch this!


"Stay... together... safe."


"Stay together... promise."

"I promise."


"What about you, R? What do you want to be?"

"I don't know. I don't even know what I am."

"Well you can be whatever you want. Isn't that what they say?"


Can still even remember some of the lines and scenes,

"Stop shrugging, shrugger." 


Still found how cute and romantic R and Julie are,

and I found it was even funnier than I remember.


"Do you remember your name yet?"

"No."

"Well, you know, you could just give yourself one. Just pick one. Whatever you want."

"I like R."

"Really? You don't want to know what it was? You don't want your old life back?"

"No. I want this one."

"Just R, huh?"

"Just R."



Girl, I think about you everyday now
Was a time when I wasn't sure
But you set my mind at ease
There is no doubt you're in my heart now


#WarmBodies
#R
#NicholasHoult


#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment