Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Shall we? 우리 어떻게 할까요 - CHEN // Cover by Phyllis Lim



“Shall we?”, the title track of CHEN's second mini album “Dear my dear”. “Shall we?” is a romantic love song with a retro pop style.

Because Chen never disappoints, another great album is released! Just like the previous one, feel like wanted to cover all the songs from the album 'cause they are all so good! The first song that I covered from the album is "Shall we?" 우리 어떻게 할까요, and this is what you called a retro romance.

Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! :)

XOXO,
PLSY.

이 밤을 우리 어떻게 할까요
반짝이는 은하수를 건널까요

What shall we do tonight?
Shall we cross the sparkling galaxy together?

Dear my dear ❤️
사랑하는 그대에게 ⭐️

#CHEN 
#첸 
#Shallwe 
#우리_어떻게_할까요 
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment