Monday, September 2, 2019

Hello My Love - Westlife // Cover by Phyllis Lim



After their reunion announcement back in October 2018, Westlife finally release their first comeback single – “Hello My Love,” following the 8 year break since their last album Greatest Hits. was released.

According to The Sun, it is an “uptempo” song and is completely different with their 2000 single, My Love.

It may not be my best performance on that night, not the best in this cover as well but still very grateful for the opportunity! Thank you for giving me a chance, my lovely cousin! Another experience gained. ✔ Happy wedding and hope you like it! Hello my love! I've been searching for? Someone like you. 😘❤

Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! :)

XOXO,
PLSY.

Hello, my love
I've been searching for someone like you
For most my life
Happiness ain't a thing I'm used to
You could have fallen hard for anyone
Plenty of fish in the sea, hey now
For all of time, now I know
It's just my angel and me

#Westlife
#HelloMyLove
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment