Sunday, July 9, 2017

Three Colour Fantasy: The Universe's Star 三色幻想:宇宙之星 세가지 색 판타지: 우주의 별이


Just done with "Missing 9" yesterday, and I've just spent one short day to finish this cute, romantic and heart breaking mini series.

EXO-L, scream! Here's our leader Suho, Kim Jun Myeon! Woo Joo, a gifted singer-songwriter, you may not like his attitude in the first few episodes but when it came to the middle part, where he started to falling for Byul, a 19-year-old student who becomes the Grim Reaper after dying in an accident, played by Ji Woo, you'll find he is such a sweet and romantic guy! 


Here is our leader, EXO-L, he is actually really really handsome in this series! His smile, sweetness, cuteness and handsomeness are everything you can't resist! Suho 오빠 had definitely make me like him more in this series!





Isn't this every girls' dream? Both of them look so good! God, please, I'm hoping to meet my Woo Joo too one day!


And of course, we've got our leader, Suho with his favourite bunny! Beware, cuteness overload!

When it comes to Suho with kids, it's the best things you'll see in a day. If you had a tough day, check out some photos or GIF with Suho and kids, I swear this is going to brighten up your day!




A handsome, young father with his unconditional and eternally loves, what else better than this?


Byul protects Woo Joo from any dangers just to stop him from death. In the end, Byul still had to leave forever and this family photo and all the good memories are what had left in the heart forever. Even though Byul had left, but her love is eternity. 

"I know that the morning comes, it seems like the stars are leaving but they’re still there. Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it’s gone."


This series really reflects how an idol and fans feel towards each other. As a fangirl, it really made me in teary eyed when I saw the conversations between Woo Joo and Byul, 'cause I think that's what idols wanted to tell their fans and what fans wanted to tell their idols.

"The stars in the sky are as pretty as the glow sticks at the stadium. It looks just like that right before you show up."

"Sometimes I imagine, those stars fading one by one, I'd be left alone in the dark again. If you think about it, it's only natural. To be honest, you never know when they'll change their mind."

"We're not watching you to see how well you do. We just watch you. Just like looking up at the stars while going through a hard time. When you shine, it feels like my gloomy days brighten up, too, even for a short moment. No matter how exhausted I've been, I become better. Whatever I'm going through, I can go on, thanks to you. Being a light for someone else is not something everyone can do. You only live once, and I think you're doing a pretty good job. So, when you're exhausted, it's okay to stop shining for a while. You don't have to try to shine all the time."

So, don't be afraid and don't worry, we will always be there to protect you and love you forever! 지켜줄게 영원히 사랑해 ❤ WE ARE ONE.


Of course, the OST was sung by our dearest leader, Suho ft. Remi, "Starlight 낮에 뜨는 별" was an awesome OST, it's like Suho himself sings for all his fans! "The Moment I First Saw 처음 본 순간" by Remi was so nice as well! When Byul sings in the series, it was so good! And one of the songs from the series, even though it's not included in the OST but it made me feel so emotional while watching the scene where Woo Joo been stabbed by the male fan, it's called "Farewell Ahead 이별 앞으로" by Autumn Vacation 가을방학. So sad that I couldn't find it on Spotify or wherever else.

낮에 뜨는 별 널 지키는 별
보이지 않아도 보이지 않아도
낮에 뜨는 별 난 널 지키는 별
보이지 않아도 다 보이지 않아도

A star that rises during the day
A star that protects you
Even if you can not see it
Even if you can not see it
A star that rises during the day
A star that protects you
Even if you can not see it
Even if you can not see anything

처음 본 순간
한눈에 알아볼 수 있어
어쩐지 오랜 시간을
함께 해 온 것처럼
너와 나 지금 이대로 함께 해
가장 빛나는 순간
나는 네게 끌린다
너를 처음 본 순간

The moment I first saw you
I recognized you right away
As if we were together for a long time
You and I, just like this, we’re together
The moment that shines the most
I am attracted to you
The moment I first saw you

#TheUniversesStar
#EXO
#SUHO

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment