Saturday, July 8, 2017

Missing 9 미씽나인


I really thought this was a super serious, mystery and thrill kind of drama at first but it actually combined with lots of funny scenes, so it won't be that thrill!

A plane that carries 47 passengers unexpectedly crashed and caused a widespread panic in South Korea due to also carrying 9 influential figures in the entertainment industry on board. They are personnel of the company, Legend Entertainment; celebrities Seo Joon Oh, Choi Tae Ho, Lee Yeol, Ha Ji Ah, Yoon Soo Hee, President Hwang Jae Guk, Secretary Tae Ho Hang, Manager Jung Ki Joon and Stylist Ra Bong Hee. After 4 whole months, Bong Hee found herself unconscious by the sea in China, where she was successfully rescued and is the first survivor of the plane crash found. She was subsequently transported back to South Korea, where she had to provide limited aid to Investigation Commission of the plane crash incident due to her short-term memory loss. During the period of time when Bong Hee tries to regain her memory, almost all of the 9 people return to South Korea successfully, turning out to have survived the plane crash as well. However, Bong Hee and the rest have to now fight against one of the survivors who is responsible for the murders that occurred back in the island the survivors were living on and also the Head of the Investigation Commission, Jo Hee Kyung, who is only concerned about public sentiment instead of the truth.


Jung Kyung Ho as Seo Joon Oh, the last survivor who returns, a celebrity who is going through hard times after being accused of DUI and instigating a fellow colleague to commit suicide. He was once a leader of a popular idol band, Dreamers, but is now reduced to being a D-list fringe celebrity. Although he acts very bratty and spoiled, he turns out to have more love and forgiveness in his heart than anyone. First time saw his acting, I have to admit, he is the funniest person in the drama! He really brought so much joy and laughter no matter in serious scenes or funny scenes, he just made this drama not that tense while watching. Even though he hated Bong Hee so much at the first, but after what had been through, he showed his unconditional loves towards Bong Hee.

Baek Jin Hee as Ra Bong Hee, the first survivor who returns, Joon Oh's new stylist, who left her hometown to pursue her dreams in Seoul. Her first day working ends up in a plane crash and being stranded on an uninhabited island. While living on the island, she proves herself to have good survival skills and often feels responsible for others. After four months, she ends up becoming known as the only survivor and sole witness to the events surrounding the accident. She is a really sweet and kind girl! The first impressions she gave me are sweet, pretty and cute! She is a very kind-hearted girl in the drama, no matter how bad the surroundings or conditions are, she is the first one who always lend a hand to the others. When there were no one who believe in Joon Oh, she was the one who believed and trusted him from the beginning till the very end. I am so impressed by her crying skills! I really love her acting! Looking forward for her more dramas!


Park Chan Yeol as Lee Yeol, he was the drummer and the visual of the band Dreamer. After the disbandment of the band, he developed his composition skills and succeeded as a solo artist. He is known as being kind and friendly and is able to display his strength during the tense and desperate times while surviving on the island. He was murdered by Tae Ho. My one big reason to watch "Missing 9" is because I'm an EXO-L, I decided to watch this cause Chan Yeol is here! But I didn't expect he'll die in just 5 episodes! His cuteness, kindness really are the best of his but unfortunately, his over-kindness killed him. Being an EXO-L, I know how the other EXO-L feel, I was so sad and cried so hard when Lee Yeol died! Chan Yeol, please act more, I'm so in love with the rapper's acting!

Choi Tae Joon as Choi Tae Ho, the third survivor who returns, he was the bassist of the band Dreamers. After the disbandment, he became an actor and successfully climbed back to the peak of his career with a good and clean image. He was perceived as a rival by Joon Oh and was Ji Ah's secret lover. Unknown to the public, he actually needed someone to sing for him during his days in Dreamer. He reveals a hidden side of himself while surviving on the island. He was involved in the murders that occurred on the island. My first impression of him was handsome, I really have to admit this but his character really made me clench my fist, he was so so bad but yet handsome. Saw him played a role in the new drama "Suspicious Partner", with my favourite Korean male actor Ji Chang Wook, really looking forward to that, and I hope he played a good guy this time, so I can really love him! In the finale of the drama, he finally realized what he'd done wrong and everyone forgave him after he came out from the prison. Real warm and teary eyed to saw that!


"When My Loneliness Calls You 나의 외로움이 널 부를 때" by one of my favourite OST queens, Punch and being an EXO-L, a fangirl of EXO, "I'm Not Okay 안녕 못해" by EXO C-Hen is the OST you couldn't miss!

그늘진 너의 얼굴이
다시 내게 돌아올 수
없는 걸 알고 있지만
가끔씩 오늘 같은 날
외로움이 널 부를 땐
내 마음속에 조용히 찾아와줘

Your shadowed face
I know you can’t ever come back to me
But sometimes, on a day like today
When loneliness calls out to you
Quietly come into my heart

안녕 못해 잘 지내지 못해
맘 한쪽에 널 데리고 사는 나
행복할 리가 없잖아
괜찮을 리가 없잖아
왜 모르니
미안한 얘기지만
좋지 못해 마냥 웃진 못해
너 땜에 날 떠난 네 생각에
살아있긴 하지만
사는 것 같지 않은 나야

I’m not okay, I’m not well
I still have you in a corner of my heart
There’s no way I can be happy
There’s no way I can be alright
Why don’t you know?
I’m sorry to say but
I’m not good, I can’t just smile
Because of you, because of you leaving me
I’m alive but I’m not living

#Missing9
#EXO
#ChanYeol
#CHen

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment