Thursday, June 18, 2015

Love, Rosie




















Finally bought this novel today! Been out of stock for so long. Ok, Murphy's Law, all the things that I want, sold out before my eyes, 想要的却总在自己眼前 sold out! Searched through Center Point, City Mall even Im@go but still none of a shadow of it. Planned to look for it at Times @ Suria, but who knows, mum and sis decided to go for shopping at Center Point, so decided to take another chance see if there's a luck for me to get this book.

Finally! Saw it and my first reaction was scream! Till sis told me to keep quite. Ok, funny, I'm sorry, just too happy! Even though a little arguments happened, but I still got it, glad and appreciated all of these. Thank you!

No matter where you are,
Or who you're with,
I will always truly completely,
Love you.

But I've got high hopes, it takes me back to when we started,
High hopes, when you let it go, go out and start again.
High hopes, when it all comes to an end,
But the world keeps spinning around.

#LoveRosie

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment