Friday, June 5, 2015

Earthquake.

Magnitude 6, 7.15 a.m. Just a word, oh my gosh! The very first earthquake experience in my life! A very sweet dream till the morning. Suddenly, my bed was shaking so hard! I thought was my little cousin who shakes it. I wanted to scold her at first but meanwhile, I heard mum was shouting, "Earthquake! Earthquake!". The first thing that pop up in my mind was, "Oh gosh, seriously? Earthquake?!". 19, the very first time ever in my life! The feeling was complicated, planned to go to shopping but the mixed feelings made you a little scared, even though we still went to shopping at last.

A small Magnitude that already made us terrified. Imagine how is the situation when you're in a strong earthquake. I can't even imagine that. Pray for everyone out there and willing for those who sacrificed rest in peace. All of your sacrifices won't be forget! Stay strong everyone. Pray for a better world, a better day and a better place.

I just can't sleep tonight.
Knowing that things ain't right.
It's in the papers, it's on the TV, it's everywhere that I go.

But I know there's sunshine beyond that rain,
I know there's good times behind that pain,
Hey, can you tell me how I can make a change?

I close my eyes and I can see a better day,
I close my eyes and pray.

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment