Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Even if we disappear (우리 사라져도) - DAWN X MY DEMON // Cover by Phyllis



Play this OST like literally EVERYDAY since 9th December, until my sis is tired of listening to it now but whatever, one of my daily routines so far till the end of the year (at least). ✌🏻

It's been a while since a real good drama that I would rate 9.5/10, so I have to cover this beautiful OST by DAWN, from the latest on-going drama "MY DEMON", this is definitely my favourite OST from the drama! Hope you enjoy as much as I do and I guess this will be the last cover of 2023. A year end filled with MY DEMON, a year end filled with Guwon & Dohee. ♡

Any DoWon couples' fans out there? 🙋🏻‍♀️

See you on 2024! ♡

우리 사라져도
나 그댈 볼 수가 없어도 내겐
You, 잊지 마요
널 바라보던 내 눈빛을 이젠 내 안에
You, 그대
You, 사랑해요

#Evenifwedisappear 
#우리사라져도 
#DAWN 
#MYDEMON 
#SongKang 
#KimYooJung 
#JeongGuwon 
#DoDohee
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment