Saturday, June 5, 2021

Hold On - Justin Bieber // Cover by Phyllis



“Hold On” is an upbeat continuation into the new era of music. The track grapples with the idea of overcoming cyclical feelings of worthlessness. The song is about hope and holding on in desolate times. The song is just a hopeful record of just holding on, because a lot of us want to give up at times. There’s a lot to look forward to. There’s a lot we can’t control sometimes, but there’s always hope.



Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! :)

XOXO,
PLSY.


I need you to hold on,
Heaven is a place not too far away;

Take my hand and hold on,
Tell me everything that you need to say,
'Cause I know how it feels to be someone,
Who loses their way.


#JustinBieber
#HoldOn
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment