Thursday, June 17, 2021

Afterglow - Ed Sheeran // Cover by Phyllis Lim


“Afterglow” is the first solo single released by English singer and songwriter Ed Sheeran since the release of Divide in 2017. It is confirmed that “Afterglow” will not be featured on his upcoming albums.

The song is an acoustic mellow ballad about his wife, Cherry Seaborn Sheeran. In the song, Ed talks about living the moment with her who he wants to live all the days out with.


Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! :)

XOXO,
PLSY.


We were love drunk, waiting on a miracle
Tryna find ourselves in the winter snow
So alone in love like the world had disappeared
Oh, I won't be silent and I won't let go
I will hold on tighter 'til the afterglow
And we'll burn so bright 'til the darkness softly clears
I will hold on to the afterglow


#EdSheeran
#Afterglow
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment