Friday, March 1, 2019

Sunflower 🌻 (Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse) - Post Malone, Swae Lee //...



“Sunflower” marks the second collaboration by Post Malone and Swae Lee. The song is part of the soundtrack for the 2018 animated film Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

A sunflower is a symbol of loyalty and longevity because of the flower’s ability to retain its beauty in the face of environmental factors that would leave other flowers wilted. The sunflower in this song represents a girl—a woman who’s shown persistence, despite a lack of affection shown to her.

🌻, a song with really catchy rhythm.

Hope you like my version of "Sunflower" 🌻! Sorry I messed up the lyrics and I'm finally back on track! 

Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! :)

XOXO,
PLSY.

Then you're left in the dust, unless I stuck by ya
You're a sunflower, I think your love would be too much
Or you'll be left in the dust, unless I stuck by ya
You're the sunflower, you're the sunflower

#Sunflower
#PostMalone
#SwaeLee
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment