Tuesday, March 12, 2019

SOLO - JENNIE // Cover by Phyllis Lim



“SOLO” is the first song released for the solo projects of BLACKPINK.

On this personal song, Jennie shows her delicate, feminine, but independent side which she couldn’t have expressed as a member of BLACKPINK. Lyrically, the track talks about breaking free from a toxic relationship and learning to love yourself even if you’re left broken-hearted.

A brainwashing rhythm and super cool attitude, "SOLO".

Here's my version of "SOLO" by JENNIE! :)

Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! :)

XOXO,
PLSY.

만남 설렘 감동 뒤엔
이별 눈물 후회 그리움
홀로인 게 좋아 난 나다워야 하니까
자유로운 바람처럼
구름 위에 별들처럼
멀리 가고 싶어 밝게 빛나고 싶어

Now I'm goin' slow-mo
빛이 나는 솔로
I’m goin' solo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo
I’m goin' solo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo

After the encounter, the butterflies, the feelings
There’s break ups, tears, regrets and longing
I like being alone cause' I need to be me
Freely like the wind
Like the stars above the clouds
I wanna go far, I wanna shine bright

Now I’m goin’ slow-mo
Shining solo
I’m going solo lo lo lo lo lo
I’m going solo lo lo lo lo lo

#SOLO
#JENNIE
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment