Thursday, November 15, 2018

My Secret Terrius 我身后的陶斯 내 뒤에 테리우스



So Ji Sub as Kim Bon (Terrius)
Jung In Sun as Go Ae Rin
Son Ho Jun as Jin Young Tae
Im Se Mi as Yoo Ji Yeon
Kim Sung Joo as Ra Do Woo



A woman named Go Ae Rin loses her husband. Along with her neighbour Kim Bon, who was an NIS agent, they discover the truth behind her husband's involvement in a huge conspiracy.

So Ji Sub is one of the all time favourite actors and this time he paired up with Jung In Sun, the girl whom sis said she looks like a female version of EXO's Baekhyun. Son Ho Jun, the charismatic boss which my first impression towards him was he's a great cook! Im Se Mi, back in the drama, "That Winter the Wind Blows" if I'm not mistaken. Last but not least, Kim Sung Joo from the Korean boy band, UNIQ.

I really like So Ji Sub's acting in this drama, how he can be so professional while can get along with the twins so well. Especially I really liked the "코코" part! I think I liked it the most out of all!



Favourite OSTs are, "One Day" by Kim Min Seung and "When Will I See You 언제쯤 보일까" by Yang Da Il.

One day
선물 같은 날이
꿈결 같은 날이
매일매일 내 눈앞에서 펼쳐져 가

Someday
얼룩졌던 맘이
캄캄했던 내일이
환한 빛으로 물들어가
It’s all about you

One day
A day like a gift
Dreamy day
I spread out in front of my eyes every day

Someday
My heart is stained
Tomorrow that was dark
Tinted with a bright light
It’s all about you

#MySecretTerrius
#내뒤에테리우스

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment