Thursday, July 26, 2018

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim 金秘书为何那样 김비서가 왜 그럴까


Park Seo Joon as Lee Young Joon
Vice Chairman of Yoomyung Group. He is handsome and capable, but his narcissism makes him difficult to work with. He later on develops strong feelings towards Mi So after realizing that he might lose her.

Park Min Young as Kim Mi So
A highly skilled secretary who has worked with Young Joon for nine years. She soon reciprocates Young Joon's feelings after realizing that he was a part of her childhood.

Revolves around the narcissistic Vice Chairman of a major corporation, Lee Young Joon, and his highly capable secretary, Kim Mi So. Misunderstandings arise when she announces that she will resign from her position, after working for Lee Young Joon for nine years.

Park Seo Joon everyone! His acting is always one of the best! No exception for this drama, a narcissistic, ego but with truth untold person, he really did a great job in this role. Park Min Young, as pretty as always, she did a great job in this role as well, a perfect secretary, almost flawless in everything.

For how long I didn't catch up a drama series on time like this, been late for every drama recently but finally this started and finished on time! This was a really good one, from funny to sad and touching scenes, unexpected story line were what you're definitely looking for!



For the OST this time, there were a lot of good ones but my favourite were "It's You" by Jeong Se Woon and "A Little Bit More" by JINHO (Pentagon) ft. Rothy. Especially "It's You", I think I've been played it for more than 100 times, I just can't resist before it was officially released! I knew it was Jeong Se Woon when I watched the episode which it played the short version of this song and yes, it's Jeong Se Woon!! SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS SONG! JEONG SE WOON MY HEART IS TOO WEAK FOR YOUR BALLAD EVERY SINGLE TIME I DON'T KNOW WHY! 😭😭😭 The OSTs from this drama were seriously recommended!

It’s you
두 눈을 감아도
It’s you
나는 너만 보여
It’s you
밤하늘에 저 별빛처럼
내 맘을 비추는 단 한 사람 그대
It’s you

It’s you, even when I close my eyes
It’s you, I can only see you
It’s you, like the stars in the night sky
You’re the only one who shines in my heart
It’s you




想要有一场这样的恋爱,即使不是每分每秒都心动,
但只要抱一下就能消除一天疲惫的恋爱。❤


#WhatsWrongWithSecretaryKim
#김비서가왜그럴까

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment